Body Laser & Skin Clinic Spa Policies
To our Valued Clients:
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team at Body Laser & Skin Clinic. Time allocated for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointment and cancellation.
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill the appointment time a client on our waiting list misses the opportunity to receive the services they need. We ask all new and established clients to supply a credit card to have on file. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the following fees will be applied to your card or billed to you in the event the card is declined:
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will NOT receive a charge.
- Appointments that are scheduled for 45+ minutes will be charged $75
- Appointments that are scheduled for less than 45 minutes will be charged $50
- We do not accept CareCredit / Checks for appointment deposits.
- As a courtesy to our clients, our system will send you an appointment confirmation via email and text and send it out again 24 hours in advance a day of your appointment schedule.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your understanding and cooperation in regard to this policy.
We suggest arriving 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time to complete paperwork or answer questions about your service you may have. We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. However, we ask that you call to inform us if that ever occurs, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Appointment times are reserved for each client, so oftentimes we cannot exceed that reserved time. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment time, your appointment may be shortened or canceled if there is not enough time to complete the procedure.
At Body Laser & Skin Clinic we work with each client to discuss treatment objectives and review likely outcomes, benefits, and risks associated with each treatment. We offer individual treatment as well as discounted treatment package options so each client may choose the approach that is best suited to their needs and budget.
Once services are purchased, they will not be refunded, however, to ensure our clients always receive the greatest experience at Body Laser & Skin Clinic unused service values (spa credit for the remaining amount of a treatment package minus discounts) can be applied to any other service at Body Laser & Skin Clinic EXCEPT on products.
For Skin Care Products, all sales are final, however, should you have a skin reaction to one of the products, it can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
All laser hair removal treatments, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and hydrafacials) are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed.
Payments & Gratuity – Medical SPA accepts Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and CareCredit. Gratuities (or tips) are not included in our prices but are highly appreciated by our staff. Sales Tax will be charged where applicable.
We will be honest in all our dealings with you, aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed — not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
Scheduling your appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
Phone & e-mail