The essence of smooth skin
We provide lots of Skin Care Services. Enjoy your dreams with Body Laser Center!
Microdermabrasion is a process of physically removing the outermost layer of the skin. Microdermabrasion can smooth fine lines and wrinkles, decrease the appearance of scars, decrease the appearance of age spots, and reduce pore size.
How Microdermabrasion Works?
Microdermabrasion uses a powerful device to spray microcrystals of aluminum dioxide (corundum powder) across the skin’s surface. The aluminum dioxide is a very fine, very hard, sand-like material that blasts away the uppermost layer of dead skin cells on the skin’s epidermis. Microdermabrasion can be uncomfortable around the sensitive tissue of the mouth and nose, but should not be painful.
Does it hurt?
The treatment is relatively pain free, and feels like a mild scrubbing action on the surface of your skin.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Greatly enhances poor, dull skin texture by gently resurfacing the superficial skin layers.
- Softens and modifies fine expression lines typically seen on the forehead and around the mouth.
- Removes discolorations, pigmentations, sun damaged and premature age spots.
- Contracts enlarged pores; exfoliates and suction s out clogged pores, especially in the case of acne.
- Polishes and smooths out the acne scars